Washington School Counselor Association


Certification and Graduate Schools

Want to know how to become a Professional School Counselor? Click here to see OSPI's general requirements for Educational Staff Associate certification, or here for specific requirements for the ESA School Counselor certification. 

Professional School Counselors:
  • For information about Pro Certification, go here
  • For information about certification through NBCC, go here.
  • For information about certification through NBPTS, go here.
  • Guide to National Board Certification click here.
  • Residency (Reissuance) Information
For more information about School Counseling programs in the state of Washngton  click here 

Professional Education Advisory Boards (PEAB) WSCA members sit on Boards for various graduate programs in School Counseling. If you are a University needing an appointment letter, please click here to request a letter.